*Update: This round of the Free Art Walk is now over, but riddles and answers are posted below for those interested!
The Free Art Walk is here!
- Solve as many of the riddles below as you can (they are all specific locations, and they can all be found within this blog).
- Visit as many of the resulting locations as you’d like (on your own or with friends – this is a self-guided excursion!).
- If you’re the first to get to your chosen destination (or the person before you was kind), you’ll find an original piece of art by Patrik to claim as your prize.
- Take a picture with (or of) it and tag #freeartwalk on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to help us keep track of artwork already discovered and claimed.
- Spend the afternoon or evening searching at your own pace. You can do the walk at any time of day. Just remember, the first person to reach each spot will have first dibs at the artwork.
- At 8 p.m. tonight, stop by Patrik’s artist talk at Volume.
- While there, get your artwork signed and meet our in-country FFF friend, Megan!
A final surprise for our out-of-city friends:
We haven’t forgotten about our long-distance Florence lovers! If you can only partake in the Free Art Walk virtually, we have a special opportunity for you. Send us an email today (Friday, November 15th) at firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to each of the riddles. If you correctly solve all 20, you’ll be entered to win one of two original pieces by Patrik!
*Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email.
Enough chitchat…ready, set, go!
Find the explorer-friendly (a.k.a. printable) list of these riddles here.
Solve them all? Stumped on one? Find riddles with answers here.